Top 10 Things You Can Do Better in FileMaker Pro
1. Manage contacts, customer, client, and vendor details
2. Track inventory, products, and assets
3. Organize and archive pictures, video and other multimedia files
4. Access and collaborate with colleagues on project details and associated tasks
5. Print invoices, letters, and mailing labels
6. Produce customized reports and save as PDF or Excel formats
7. Create customized interactive forms online
8. View live web information linked to your data within your database
9. Set up live two-way connections to your organizations SQL data
10. Share databases with Windows and Mac users simultaneously over the network or across the web
Database Management for Windows, Mac, and the web
FileMaker Pro is powerful, easy-to-use database software that helps you and your team get any task done faster. Millions of people in business, government, and education use FileMaker Pro to effortlessly manage all their information on Windows, Mac, and the web.
Manage Contacts and Companies
1. Track multiple addresses, emails - even display a picture.
2. View and relate contacts with the same name, company, or city.
3. Link invoices and sales activity to each contact.
4. View maps to your customer’s locations with new web viewer.
Organize Products and Inventory
1. Store product descriptions, images, values, costs, prices, weights, and more.
2. Have inventory status and inventory location at your fingertips.
3. Publish product catalogs for printing or the Web.
Process Sales Orders
1. Create sales receipts and invoices.
2. Track customer discounts, tax rates, and shipping charges.
3. Organize processed orders by customer names, invoice number, or date.
Send Targeted Emails
1. Consolidate all your email addresses in one place.
2. Create groups of recipients based on status.
3. Send monthly newsletters and other targeted emails with ease.
Track Projects and Production
1. Organize projects and their progress.
2. Track deliverables and due dates.
3. View project status and assignment reports.